Using Patseer Pro to Search & Analyze Patents on Hand Gesture Recognition
Hand Gesture recognition is a fast growing technique for interactions with TV, Games, Mobile Apps, Vehicles and Home Automation. In this patent landscape report, we have analyzed trends for patents and applications filed in hand gesture recognition with a focus on Types of Gestures, Input Devices, Sensors, Algorithms, and Application areas. We also analyzed the key companies involved in this space.
To read the complete analysis visit: Patent Landscape Report On Hand Gesture Recognition By Patseer Pro
The chart below shows number of filings for hand Gesture Recognition during the last 15 years. The chart was generated on overall records (5386 Records).
Trend analysis based on filing of priority application indicates a gradual increase in number of applications being filed. Maximum number of patent applications (818) taking/having priority were filed during 2012.
Technology landscape for hand gesture recognition
The landscape map below represents key concepts for different companies generated across title, abstract and claims. Themes are collection of prominent topics extracted from the patent data and grouped under relevant parent tags.
Clusters for Touch screen and virtual reality touch screen are close to each other as there is high degree of relevance between the records present in those themes.
The chart below represents top companies active in Hand Gesture Recognition technology, with a single representation from each family.
Research activity around the world
The below map represents the geographical filing relating to Gesture Recognition. The map helps provide an indication of where innovation in this area is originating.
China is the leading country in this field with 1131 families followed by United States (919) and Korea (321). The strength of the coloring represents the proportion of patent applications.
To get this project shared with you via PatSeer’s Patent Dashlet and to obtain access of dataset behind this report, Contact us here:
Report also Includes
- Patent Search Strategy
- Technical Segmentation (Patent Categorization)
- Companies Activity Across Applications
- Companies Across Different Types Sensors
- Companies Across Different Types Of Gestures
- Companies Across Different Input Devices
- Companies Across Gesture Classification Algorithms
- Applications Across Different Types Of Sensors
- Applications Across Input Devices
- Applications Across Gesture Classification Alogrithm
- Citations Analysis For Leap Motion
- Key Company Analysis
- Innovation Timeline
- Innovations Across Different Segments Of Gesture Recognition
- Summary Of Filings By Key Companies