News and Article Published In Media
This page includes news, reviews and articles related to Gridlogics covered in print and electronic media. Watch this space to stay updated on the latest news from Gridlogics.
- Gridlogics announces appointment of Bruce Dullea as Sales Director. Bruce brings over 20+ years of experience in the field of IP, leadership and executive management to Gridlogics. Read the complete press release here.
- Gridlogics announces launch of ReleSense™ – An AI-driven NLP engine built for patent and scientific literature. Read the complete press release here.
- Gridlogics Launches PatSeer 360™ – IP Strategy Takes a Quantum Leap with Introduction of This Disruptive New IP Intelligence Platform. Read the complete press release here.
- Darts-ip’s global patent case law data is now available through PatSeer’s patent research platform. Read the complete press release here.
- PatSeer in CIO Review’s “10 Most Promising Legal Technology Solution Provider List”
- ProQuest Dialog, PatSeer Partner to Create Comprehensive IP Research Solution. “Read the complete press release here”
- Gridlogics announces second edition of its popular free e-book, read the complete press release here ‘Guide to Practical Patent Searching and how to use PatSeer for Patent Search and Analysis’
- Gridlogics launches PatSeer Pro – a breakthrough web based patent analytics and landscaping platform “read the complete press release here”
- PatSeer is now the world’s most comprehensive global patent database, “ read the complete press release here”
- PatSeer adds Industry first Search Recall™ capability to enhance patent search workflow in PatSeer platform , “ read the complete press release here”
- Gridlogics releases a new PatSeer report covering trend analysis of worldwide patent filings over the last 20 years , read the complete press release here: “Analyzing worldwide patent filing trends over the last 20 years – A Report by PatSeer”
- Gridlogics is now a member of WIPO’s ASPI Program, read the complete press release here : “Gridlogics partners with WIPO to offer global patent database PatSeer to developing economies viaAccess to Specialized Patent Information (ASPI) program”
- Gridlogics unveils e-Book on “Guide to Practical Patent Searching and how to use PatSeer for Patent Search and Analysis” read the complete press release here
- “PatSeer enhancing the strategic value of patent databases for intellectual property professionals” Read the complete article on patent-lawyer magazine,UK website
- Article published in patent-lawyer magazine, UK. Read full article here “Gridlogics : Bringing Innovation To Innovation Research System”
- Article published in Lex-Witness magazine, India. Read full article here “Patseer : Focusing on making patent research right”